The MRM-601P is a multi-format to UHD HDMI convertor for digital and analog video input. It combines four independent switchers in a single compact enclosure: 2x HDMI with embedded audio, 1x VGA, 1x DVI-D, 2x DP video and 2x analog stereo audio. The MRM-601P features three output selectable switching format, including the ability to route all and HDMI sources to the display using a single HDMI cable. Continuous EDID communications between the HDMI, VGA, DP and DVI sources and the display device ensures the reliable display of video. HDMI inputs and outputs are HDCP compliant, ensuring display of content protected media. The MRM-601P is ideal for use in single-display applications that require a hybrid switcher for integration of digital and analog video sources and associated audio signals.
- Deep Color video up to 8-bits, 4K@60Hz RGB
- Video input Compliant with HDMI 1.4, DP 1.2a and DVI 1.0.
- Compliant with HDCP1.4.
- Video Inputs: 1x DVI-D(Dual-link), 2 x HDMI, 2 x DP, 1 x VGA
- Audio Inputs: 2x3.5mm (work with VGA/DVI)
- Video Output: 1 x HDMI Compliant with HDMI 2.0
- IR Remote controller for operation.
- Computer can be used RS 232 to control MRM-601P
- 1U rack design
Function MRM-601P HDMI Input Connector 2 VGA Input Connector 1 DP Input Connector 2 DVI Input Connector 1 HDMI Output Connector 1 Max. Resolution UHD,4K@60,RGB Remote control port RS232, 9600, 8 data bit,no parity, 1 stop bit Power Adapter (Min.) DC 12V With locking jack Housing Metal Weight 1860g Dimensions (LxWxH) 384x173x45 mm
1 x MRM-601P
1 x user manual
1 x power adapter DC 12V with lock
1 x remote controller
1 x RS232(DB-9 Female) to 3.5mm Serial cable
2 x rack rails with 6x screws