Home > Application > Entertainment
why av link for ENTERTAINMENT
Large Entertainment Venue
- Flexible installation satisfies the needs of large venues like arenas, stadiums, concerts, theatres, casinos, theme parks, museums, and cruise ships.
Medium-sized Entertainment Venue
- Suit for sports bars, restaurants, and lounges.
AV LINK’s ENTERTAINING APPLICATION
- Pixel-for-pixel video: audiences expect to experience the fidelity of video content when it is shown on large screens. The higher the FPS (Frames per Second), the smoother the motion shows in sports.
- Never miss an important moment: there are A/V sources in the whole venue. Audiences can remain watching the live action on screens in concession stands when queuing for merchandise and refreshments.
- Synchronized audio, video, and live event: zero latency keeps synchronized content. Those who enjoy the same concert and sports game can cheer and immerse in live applause simultaneously.
- Abundant A/V content: private suites of entertaining venues offer not only live action but also forthcoming events and TV channels to entertain guests during breaks.
- Venue Security Protection: security staff can access the high-quality live video feeds from each space and locate those who need instant assistance.
- Satisfy several formats of events: flexible installation meets the needs of medium-sized venues like sports bars, restaurants, and entertainment lounges to large venues like arenas, stadiums, concerts, theatres, casinos, theme parks, museums, and cruise ships.
- Venue-wide consistent advertising: distribute audio and video from a central control room to every digital signage.
- Versatile video modes - matrix switch, multi-view display, and video wall: multiple signal sources can be shown on different displays in a range of environments.
- Custom Systems Integration: AV LINK's Application Programming Interface (API) allows customization for all kinds of entertaining applications and keeps the flexibility to scale in the future.