Home > Application > Healthcare
why av link for healthcare
Enhance collaboration and learning
- Effective display of all information on all monitors with drag and drop. This flexibility satisfies the needs of surgeons and clinical staff through all phases of a surgical procedure.
- Instantly share uncompressed images between physicians anywhere in the hospital facility.
Patient and staff education
- Educate patients by displaying video education including surgery procedures, diagnostic information, and rehabilitation.
- Display important messages, keynote addresses, and remote presenters with zero latency anywhere on the facility.
AV LINK’s MEDICAL APPLICATION
- Do not miss the details: crystal-clear A/V content including x-rays, ultrasound, and scans is critical to performing surgery. Besides, HDR (High-Dynamic Range) images help radiologists and surgeons diagnose accurately.
- Collaboration enhancement: high-quality video with zero latency is significant to live case training and cooperation with clinical staff.
- Spacious operating vision: with a multi-view video, healthcare professionals can make the most of the surgical visual space to enhance workflow.
- Engaging medical education: professors in a lecture theater use simultaneous audio and video from the operating rooms in a university hospital for live teaching. Professors also can compare different medical videos and share multiple A/V sources while still staying easy to use.
- Clinical diagnosis: patients are diagnosed with remote access to patient records at any time and in any room.
- Immersive learning: medical students on campuses do not need to stay in operating rooms to access the distributed AV signals for learning.
- Real-time notification: with digital signage distribute audio and video from a central control room to hospital lobbies, offices, recovery spaces, and wards.
- Custom Systems Integration: AV LINK’s Application Programming Interface (API) allows customization for all kinds of medical applications and keeps the flexibility to scale in the future.