Home > Application > Transportation
why av link for TRANSPORTATION
Satisfy Different Transportation
- Flexible installation meets the needs of airports, train and subway lines, and stations.
Distribute Advertising and Important Information
- Transport A/V signal from a control room to every single digital signage in a venue.
AV LINK’s TRANSPORTING APPLICATION
- Amazing video quality: travelers anticipate watching high-quality video content when it is shown on wide screens or video walls.
- Never miss significant information: there are A/V sources in the whole venue. Travelers can watch the video on screens in stores, passenger service centers, and customer lounges.
- Transportation Security Protection: on one hand, those who work in a control room can access the pixel-for-pixel live video feeds to maintain the safety of transportation. On the other hand, security staff can connect to surveillance cameras to prevent public security issues and locate the people who need immediate help.
- Instantaneous video processing: zero latency remains synchronized content and assists travelers to understand up-to-date flight and train status.
- Plentiful A/V content: VIP lounges provide TV channels and flight and train status including live arrival and departure times.
- Real-time advertising and important information: distribute A/V signal from a control room to every single digital signage in a venue.
- Satisfy different kinds of transportation: flexible installation meets the needs of airports, train and subway lines, and stations.
- Custom Systems Integration: AV LINK’s Application Programming Interface (API) allows customization for various transporting applications and keeps the flexibility to scale in the future.