- 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 Presentation Switcher & Video Wall Controller
- 5 HDMI 2.0 inputs and 4 HDMI 2.0 outputs
- Seamless switching between multiple sources
- Support multiviewer, video wall, and matrix
- Video Wall customizes display layouts for large-format content
- USB Video Class (UVC) allows video data from output 1 to be streamed to a host
- USB 3.0 on the front panel uploads still images.
- OSD - On-Screen Display to identify input sources on output screens
- Adjustable borderlines to highlight the selected regions
- Flexible control of the Web GUI (Graphic User Interface), tablet application, front buttons, RS-232, and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Multi-window Video Processor Family Featuring Xilinx Kintex® UltraScale™ Device
Revolution for Entertainment and Sports bars
Explore creativity and enhance visual experience.
The core engine is powered by the advanced 4K video processing algorithms driving on FPGA.
All inputs and outputs support uncompressed 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 (18 Gbps bandwidth) that never loses any details on important data.
feeling the power of Flexibility
5 HDMI inputs and 4 HDMI outputs with independent layouts on each output offer magnificently flexibility to most scenarios for conferencing and collaborative work.
The device features OSD - On-Screen Display to identify input sources on output screens and modularized borderlines to highlight the selected regions
TAA (Trade Agreements Act) requires that the U.S. Government purchases products that are produced or undergo a "substantial transformation" in Taiwan or an approved country.
In order to meet and exceed the TAA standards, AV LINK’s major components of products are designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested in Taiwan and AV LINK also keeps checking the origin of parts of the products.
The optimized video engine processes UNCOMPRESSED 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 (18 Gbps bandwidth) on all inputs and outputs.
The video engine offers real-time 4K pixel processing for seamless switching.Don’t lose any moment when switching channels
5 HDMI 2.0 inputs and 4 HDMI 2.0 provide more options for inputs and outputs.Multiviewer
The multi-view display makes the most of the visual space to enhance collaborations.
Video Wall customizes display layouts for large-format content and enhances the amazing visual experience.
The matrix's multiple video-switching modes meet various visual needs.UVC
USB Video Class (UVC) allows streaming video from output 1 to be sent to a host.
Video Processing Resolution Inputs & Outputs up to 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 Regions Borders Configurable color & thickness OSD Available on all regions with user renames Seamless switch Available when changing sources or Presets Configuration & Control Control ports RJ45 with Gigabit Ethernet Pad remote control Tablet Application Supported 3rd party controller connectivity API Serial Command RS-232 Local control Front buttons Video Inputs Input connectors 5 x HDMI - HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compatibility Resolution 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 on all inputs Video Output Output connectors 4 x HDMI - HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compatibility Resolution 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 on all outputs Audio Output Connector 4 x 3.5mm Jack and 4x S/PDIF Supported channels Stereo 4 channel Mechanical Size (L x W x H) 383 x 214 x 44 mm
482 x 214 x 44 mm with mounting kit
Net Weight 2050 g
2170 g with mounting kit
- The main device
- Rack-Mounting Ear Set
- AC Power adapter 100-240V
- Quick Start Guide