- 4K/60Hz multi-window video processor
- 4x HDMI 2.0 inputs and 2x HDMI 2.0 outputs
- All inputs and outputs support up to UNCOMPRESSED 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 (18 Gbps bandwidth)
- Seamless switching between multiple sources
- Real-time drag and drop to deploy layouts
- Independent layouts processing on each output
- 5 split layers (4K) on each output
- OSD - On-Screen Display to identify input sources on output screens
- Modularized border lines to highlight the selected regions
- Adjustable borders on each region and layer
- Powerful video processing algorithm driving on FPGA
- Flexible control of Windows software, tablet APP, front buttons, and APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Multi-window Video Processor Family Featuring Xilinx Kintex® UltraScale™ Devices
- Customer Story for MaitreView™ 4KPro
Revolution for conferencing & collaborative work
Explore creativity and enhance productivity with MaitreView™ 4KPro.
The core engine of MaitreView™ 4KPro is powered by the advanced 4K video processing algorithms driving on FPGA.
All inputs and outputs of MaitreView™ 4KPro support uncompressed 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 (18 Gbps bandwidth) that never loses any details on your important data.
feeling the power of Flexibility
4x HDMI inputs and 2x HDMI outputs with independent layouts on each output offer magnificently flexibility to most scenarios for conferencing and collaborative work.
Real-time Drag & Drop to deploy information from 4 inputs in any size and position to display on 2 outputs.
Any way clients like and anywhere clients want to show all information on 2 screens.
BEST OF SHOW AWARDs AT ISE and Infocomm 2022
AV Technology has awarded the MaitreView™ 4KPro 2022 Best of Show Awards.
Unparalleled Video Processing Engine
MaitreView™ is powered by the most advanced algorithm driving on FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) as a core technology for video processing from 720p, 1080p FHD, to 4K/60Hz 4:4:4.
Optimized MaitreView™'s video engine processes UNCOMPRESSED 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 (18 Gbps bandwidth) on all inputs and outputs.
Simple to Use
"Drag & Drop"
No more complex controlling setups. Just simply drag and drop to deploy layout anytime and anyway.Never bridled by templated or fixed layouts.5 split layers (4K)
Enhance productivity and creativity.
MaitreView™ 4KPro offers real-time 5 split layers deploying on one screen, and independent layouts processing on 2 outputs.
Independent layouts on 2 outputs
MaitreView™ 4KPro delivers independent layouts processing on 2 outputs.
Never let fixed and copied layout occupy all your output screens and bore the meeting.
MaitreView™'s video engine offers real-time 4K pixel processing for seamless switching.Don’t lose any moment when switching channelsIntuitive Management
Side By Side
Display sources side by side for easy comparison. Speed up decision making and increase productivity.
Video Processing Technology FPGA Resolution Inputs & Outputs up to 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 Max. number of split layer 5 split layers on each output port Regions Borders Configurable color & thickness OSD Available on all regions with user renames Seamless switch Available when changing sources or Presets Configuration & Control Control ports RJ45 with Gigabit Ethernet PC remote control Windows environment with .NET Framework 4.5 Pad remote control Tablet APP Supported 3rd party controller connectivity API Local control Front panel buttons Video Inputs Input connectors 4 x HDMI - HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compatibility Resolution 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 on all inputs Video Output Output connectors 2 x HDMI - HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compatibility Resolution 4K/60Hz 4:4:4 on all outputs Photo Viewer /Images Interfaces USB2.0, SDIO Formats JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP Audio Output Connector 3.5mm Jack Supported channels 2 Stereo pairs Mechanical Size (H x W x D ) 349 x 388 x 76.2 mm
349 x 487 x 76.2 mm with mounting kit
5080g with mounting kit
Easy to use on PC and tablet with MaitreView™ 4KPro
MEASURING THE PERFORMANCE OF VIDEO PROCESSOR ALGORITHM
- MaitreView™ 4KPro unit
- Rack-Mounting Ear Set
- AC Power adapter 100-240V
- Quick Start Guide